Want to become a Volunteer? Here’s how…
Membership is open to all persons over the age of 18 who are interested. Active members pay annual dues of $4.00 and participate in active service programs of the auxiliary. To remain active, a member is required to work no less than twice each month, or 48 hours a year. To become a member call 836-1200 for more information.
Volunteer Positions include: Refreshment Cart, Information Desk, Admissions Desk, Runner, Careline, and Gift Shop.
- Admissions: Helps Admission Clerks check-in patients and escort to destination, if needed.
- Information Desk: Assist general public in location patients or departments throughout the hospital.
- Gift Shop: Assists customers in purchasing items.
- Refreshment Cart: Serve visitors and staff coffee or soda, if desired.
- Careline: Call homebound individuals to check onand make sure they are doing well.
OCMC Auxiliary Past Presidents
- Rosalyn Byars: December 1980-1983
- Anne Nunnally: 1983-1985
- Sally Lott: 1985-1986
- Jessye Lynn Wood: 1987-1988
- Raymond Williams: 1988-1989
- Sally Lott: 1990-1991
- Frances Williams: 1991-1993
- Margaret Lindsey: 1993-1994
- Carolyn Hout: 1994-1995
- Lois Speer: 1995-1997
- Brenda Willis: 1997-1999
- Anne Nunnally: 1999-2002
- Shirley Hodges: 2002-2004
- Dick Fenwick: 2004-2006
- Catherine Reeder: 2006-2008
- Sue Stover: 2008-2010
- Jerry Berley: 2010-2012
- Linda Broome: 2012- present