The Home Delivered Meals program provides nutritionally balanced meals to individuals who are on restricted diets, need help with meal planning, or are unable to shop for themselves.
The subscriber chooses his/her meals from the menu. Please see the menu below for meal choices (meal choices are subject to change based on availability).
For more information, contact:
Doctors Home Care 726 California Avenue Camden, AR 71701
(870) 836-1301 or (800) 773-9181
Payment options include private pay ($5.97 per meal) or ElderChoices (an Arkansas Medicaid program).
To find out if you qualify for ElderChoices, call (870) 836-1301 or (800) 773-9181.
- Country breaded chicken strips in gravy, vegetables, mashed potatoes, cherry crisp
- Roasted chicken breast in a savory sauce with mashed potatoes, vegetables, peach crisp
- Chicken fettuccini alfredo - tenderloins in sauce over pasta, vegetables, cherry vanilla crisp
- Roasted sesame chicken - tenderloins in sauce, brown rice, vegetables, gingersnap peach crisp
- Chicken teriyaki breast in teriyaki sauce, rice, broccoli, cherry dessert
- Sweet and sour chicken - battered chicken breast chunks with sauce, rice, broccoli, peach crisp
- Fire roasted tomato chicken - tenderloins in sauce, whole grain penne, vegetables, apple crisp
- Grilled chicken BBQ - white meat in BBQ sauce, red skin potatoes, broccoli, caramel apple crisp
- Meat loaf with brown gravy, mashed potatoes, green beans, apple praline crisp
- Traditional breast of turkey with gravy dressing, vegetables, cherry crisp
- Steak fajita - beef in spicy southwestern style sauce, whole grain rice, vegetables, caramel apple crisp
- Beef tips portobello with gravy, mashed potatoes, vegetables, caramel apple crisp
- Salisbury steak with seasoned red skin potatoes, vegetables, caramel apple dessert
- Pot roast, gravy, roasted potatoes, carrots, apple cranberry crisp
- Lemon pepper fish with rice medley, broccoli, apple cherry dessert